How to buy Mark Rushton's Paintings:
On my eBay store, you can:
- View and purchase from my current inventory
- Stay aware of new additions by clicking "Save This Seller".
- Make offers
- "Watch" paintings that you might be interested in owning.
- I offer free US shipping.
- I offer international shipping through eBay's Global Shipping Program (extra charge applies).
I paint abstract landscapes, usually acrylic ink on Tyvek synthetic paper. The synthetic paper is adhered to either a cradled wood panel or Masonite-style hardboard with a starch-based adhesive, and then framed. The painting can be displayed open or behind glass or plexiglass. I've been using Tyvek as a painting surface since the early 1990s and originally used acrylic paint. In recent years, I've discovered acrylic inks. Ink is trickier to work with, but provides beautiful results. Sometimes I combine both the acrylic ink and the acrylic paint.
I also occasionally paint canvases with acrylic paint, including multi-paneled abstracts like below. These pieces are part of my home's collection. If you are interested in having a piece commissioned then please contact me.